7 YEARS LATER… We’re back with our most popular recipe ever, the Minecraft Cake from Minecraft! You guys asked for it and here it is, this time with less fondant and a different flavor 🙂
Check out our first try at the Minecraft Cake:
2 ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
2 ¼ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp salt
1 ½ cups of sugar
¾ cup butter, room temperature
1 cup of buttermilk
1 ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup crushed oreos
2 cups butter
5 fl. oz. 100% EGG WHITES (0.625 cups)
4 cups confectioners sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two square pans with butter and parchment paper.
2. Combine flour, baking soda, salt in a bowl and mix together. Cream butter and sugar in your mixer on medium until light and fluffy. Reduce speed and add eggs, one at a time, then adding vanilla.
3. Pour the dry ingredients (flour, baking soda, salt) to combine with the wet ingredients, alternating buttermilk. Pour in your crushed oreos. Pour into your prepared pans.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cakes are done by way of toothpick test.
6. While cakes are baking, let’s make the icing. Combine egg whites, salt, and sugar until creamy. Scrape sides with a spatula. Beat for 5 minutes.
7. After 5 minutes, turn the mixer to low and add the butter 2 tablespoons at a time. Once all the butter is incorporated, add the vanilla extract. Scrape down the sides once more and beat for 10 minutes.
8. Let cakes cool until completely cool to touch. Level the cakes to even the top or even split them in two with a leveler or a serrated knife. Stack each cake with a layer of frosting in between, stack and completely cover as a “crumb coat”. (cutting them in half will give you 4 layers, therefore making it taller) Put in the fridge to cool for at least 45 minutes.
9. While the cakes are cooling, lets prepare the fondant details. Roll out your red fondant on your prepared floured surface. Using your square cookie cutters, cut out your shapes and set aside.
Roll out your brown fondant into a long strip. Trim with a knife to make a long rectangle the entire distance around your cake. (32 inches) Measure and cut a piece for each side (8 inches) and cut out squares using your cookie cutter. Do this 4 different times for all sides. Set aside.
10. Coat the cake once more with your icing until the “crumbs” are covered. (if you need to repeat this step one more time, then feel free) This should leave you with a completely white cake. Try to get your sides as smooth as possible by smoothing them out with a large offset spatula or cake smoother. Put back into the fridge for 30 more minutes to set.
11. When the cake is completely cool, take out of the fridge to decorate. (you could even use a damp paper towel to blot down any lumps in your icing if need be) very carefully, wrap each piece of the brown fondant around the bottom of the cake. Seal the sides with water on your finger to make a seamless edge around the cake. Top your cake with sporatic red squares. (Square Cookie Cutters:
FOLLOW US & Send us your creations! @FeastofFiction
Download the Soundtrack:
Produced by John-Paul Hoang
Xem thêm bài viết: https://wakeakpsi.com/category/giai-tri
40 Replies to “MINECRAFT CAKE How To! Part 2”
Was that a pun? Top NOTCH!! Haahaa
Minecraft b** is my life f***, MINECRAAAAAAAAFT!!!1!
I know, it's russian meme, but in eng. form looks better.
Because now we have real cake from this game
And yes my profile pic is Minecraft meme – TNT yeeter
Don’t take this personally but I like the original Batter ha ha ha
Ummmmm there's a new cake with new design
Can you make Bey Bread from Beyblade Burst?
Oh god. I watched the first one before I found this. But I love both! So I might combine them! Hope you don't mind!
Hey what about the sea bass dish from Jurassic Park when the visitors and Hammond where in the room with the pretty dishes given the task they had to follow through with on ingen’s behalf.
“I made a cake!!!!!!”- Minecraft cake song
Me watching the video- humming the song to myself and saying I made a cake once cake is finished in the video.
Thank you and best of luck to y’ll in the future.
Best wishes, Quinn.
Steve: Mmmm!! Cake in real life!
6 years later…
Steve: Sr Pelo Gasp
Oh yeah i'm definitely gonna bake this
Yo those people are the real deal
Who watched the old video after this video
Make part three
What if you make a minecraft cake with minecraft's ingredients.
WOW I NEED TO MAKE THAT 😉
Easy Minecraft cake recipe!!!
•buy or make a cake with white frosting on top
•put some strawberries on it
Please make some more stuff from Adventure Time
when you realize they updated the sprite
don't kill me i love your videos
Oh, BLESS YOU. My 9 year old found your first cake and wants us to make it for his birthday on the 29th. I was intimidated with all the fondant. His favorite flavor is Oreo so I'm hoping he'll go for this version!
Banish would be proud of that cross-section
Now remake it with the new 1.14 textures!
I made this for my friends birthday and, to use no fondant, I used modeling chocolate for the brown panels and red Starburst candy for the squares. I just mushed a bunch together, rolled it out with a little powdered sugar and cut the squares out. I forgot to take pictures, but I am making it again for funsies here soon and will make sure to take pictures this time and Tween them to you! PS – I was one of your Tomogatchi winners and I love it! Still keep it on my purse!
Make minecraft COOKIES!!!!!!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪please?
It's beautiful but I preferiblemente the first one
Instead of using fondant I think you should’ve used homemade chocolate molds or something
What if you dont have buttermilk?
Bruh you ain't even need to use fondant, aside from.the squares. You make a brown cake, then make a stencil for the icing, put the white on, and BADABING BADABOOM, Minecraft cake
I would rather have red velvet.
It's too good looking.
Hey so the recipe calls for baking powder but the instructions say baking soda.
I know I am late (but re-watching since I am making this for my best friend on her birthday this month) to cut down on the fondant even more, you can use modeling chocolate (which tastes far better) and for the squares, use fruit leather or Starbursts or something! I will post on social media when I make it and tag you guys if you want to see it!
they changed the cake
Why wont you make PUMPKIN PIE!
Can u make star bits from mario galaxy?
giv it 2 me
teen titans pizza plz
1:30 What is it 2 Baking Wisk but 1 Baking Wisk ?
This made me hungry, again, and still hungeyyyy, hungray, Hungary…
K I'll just go
This reminds me of my minecraft days 🙂
Comments are closed.